Friday, July 16, 2010

Look What Was in our Driveway!!

To say the very least, we were giddy with excitement!! Yesterday my son bought a new vehicle. And they were going to change the tires and detail it, so they let my husband bring home a car to use till they pick up my son's new ride. Look what my Husband brought home!!

What a sweet ride it is!! He had to take me for a ride. And in fact, we went to Sonic for a drink. When we ordered our Root beers - the lady said can you repeat your order I was distracted by your car. Then when we got to the window she about hung out the window to get closer and asked if he would take her for a ride. Yeah - I was sitting right there - thinking No we are not getting a car like this. My husband is in love and if we had the money - he would buy it tomorrow!

It is really a sharp looking vehicle for sure.
OK - Here is what my son actually bought! A Dodge Nitro! It is awesome as well! I am sure he will love it. I know when I sat in one last week I thought it was great! They will be picking it up today!
I hope you all have a great day!! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Some older cars just have charm about them. My first car was a 1964 VW..But then a newer car is always very special..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice car, indeed! Nice mid-life car certainly. :) So glad you had fun with it. Blessings, Debra

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking