Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Heart Freshly Mowed Lawns

Yesterday morning, I mowed our yard. I love a freshly mowed yard. It looks so pretty and neat. Well I started thinking that in Heaven the grass will not be all weedy and out of control. Things will be beautiful all the time - And the feeling that I feel when the grass is freshly mowed will magnified so many times because God's perfection is something that we can not even fathom. I know we all have thought of Heaven and what we think it will be like. And the Bible has shared some of the details with us. I mean really - the foundation of Heaven - all by itself is amazing! Have you ever studied it? If not, it would be well worth your time. The peace - how could there not be peace, we will be in the very presence of Jesus Christ himself! Wow! Just thinking about that just blows my mind.
And to think that God loved us so very much that he sent his only begotten son to die on the cross for our sins. That is a gift that we do not deserve but because God loved us so much he made a way for us to be with him again. I am so very thankful for the gift of salvation. And the thoughts of Heaven and how it will be. And that one day we will be able to experience it for ourselves.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2.In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:1-3

These words spoken by Jesus himself. What a promise!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision