Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Corn Spaghetti


I shared this recipe a while back but since I made it for supper and could get a photo of it, I thought I would post it again. I found the recipe in a Parade magazine several years ago. I know it is not the healthiest recipe but sometimes you need comfort food and this stuff is yummy.

Corn Spaghetti

1 - 14 3/4 oz can Cream of Corn
1 - 15 1/4 oz can Corn with liquids
1 Cup broken spaghetti - uncooked 1/3 pound
1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 T. butter, melted
2 - 4 T. chopped onions
Preheat oven to 350*
Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl -except 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese - to be sprinkled over the top. Place in a 9X13 baking dish. Cover with foil. Cook for 30 minutes. Then uncover and cook an additional 30 minute. Enjoy! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)