Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is Good but Busy

This week is going to be very busy for my family. My nephew, that also works for my MIL, is on vacation till Monday so my son and I will be working more than we usually do. My son will work a couple of 14 hour shifts and a couple 12 hour shifts. He is look forward to this busy week being over. I am not having to work near as many hours but I do have to work at least the next 2 maybe 3 days on the grill- since my son is working the front. It is not my favorite thing by far but I need to step up to the plate and help plus it is extra money.
And speaking of extra money - yesterday I went by Lane Bryant and got measured for a new bra. I got some great news - while my band size went down by 4 inches - my cup size went up a couple of sizes! Yay! That is unusual for when a person is losing weight. Usually woman lose there. Well I am thrilled. And I bought 2 new bra's- in the correct size. They are very expensive but I have not found any other bra's anywhere that I like any where near as much as I like these. Anyway - I was really excited about this information. To me - it confirms that I am doing the best thing for my body.
And by the way - ladies - be sure and and look up the right way to find your bra size - I think there are a lot of women out there that have the wrong size. It will surprise you how amazing good they fit when they are the right size.
Well I hope everyone is doing good. Life is good but busy. This afternoon - I am hoping that my sister will be able to meet me at a local Goodwill - it is half price day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)