Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Kind of Camera?

Ok - I have a question for you fellow bloggers, What kind of camera do you use? We have a camera but I just don't think it is the best quality because I will try to take photos and it takes a few seconds to adjust to actually get the photo. I would like to have a photo that can catch a good photo when I click the button. I am tired of trying many times and getting a lot of bad photos. Anyway I would love to get an idea of what I need to be looking for in a camera and what kind of camera's you guys use and enjoy. Thanks so much Today we got to spend about an hour or so taking care of our precious Granddaughter.She is such a sweetie! It was fun spending time with her. Here is a photo that my husband took of us today. :o)

4 comments:

  1. I have an 8.1 mega pixal,but don't think too much of it,it throws fits. As for me I don't really know anything about which is the best to buy. Sorry,Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I am not a knowledgeable camera person myself, but I recently purchased a new camera based on a photographer friend of mine recommending it. I had told her that what I really wanted to be able to do with it was to take very close up pictures of flowers. So that was what she was looking for as she broused around for me. We ended up purchasing my camera from Sam's Club. It is a Nikon CoolPix L110. I absolutely LOVE it, though I admit it can do many things that I have no idea how to operate! Basically, I use two modes on it--the "Flower" mode, and for everything else I use the "Easy Auto" mode! But if one reads through the manual and learns how, there are a bunch of settings that you can use to get paticular types of "looks" with your photos. I personally feel that I am so busy at this point in my life, that I do not have the time/energy to learn all that it can do--and I'm pretty happy with the "Easy Auto" setting!

    Absolutely ADORABLE picture of you and your sweetheart! She is SO cute! I love her little curl at the back of her neck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want more details on my camera type, let me know. It does have 12.1 megapixels and a 15X zoom. I don't know that much about what you really NEED to have in a camera, but my photographer friend said this would be good for the application I wanted it for--the closeups of flowers. What "I" really like about it is that it takes AA batteries! I know it sounds silly, but I sure appreciate being able to purchase rechargeable batteries for it and not have to purchase some strange type of battery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys!! I am excited about getting a new camera and being able to get some great shots!
    Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision