Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Things

Today I just wanted to share some thing that I try to keep on hand all the time. Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover. This stuff works great. You have stains on your carpet - just spray it on - use a wet wash rag and scrub the area and then normally I get a dry cloth and lay it over the spot and step on it and let it sock up the excess cleaner.
We have 5 cats - 4 that are inside cats and believe me - this stuff cleans up the messes that they cause- throwing up and hairballs. You can spend a lot of money on a lot of different products but I think this one is most worth the money spent on it. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spot Shot! My girlfirend told me about it around 18 years ago, and I have used it ever since. Nothing works as well, and plenty cost more.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories