Sunday, March 14, 2021

My Best Deal

 This weeks best deal is something that I have seen before at the thrift store and had been tempted to get them but just did not know if it was something that would work in my closet. So I had not bought them last time I saw some, but I did go home and look at the shelf in my closet to see if it would work- yes - it probably would - but when I went back to that thrift store the next week - the dividers were gone. 

But last week went I went to a favorite thrift store - they had 3 of them! 

I sure hope you can see these. They are clear plastic. 



The brand new tags on them were $3.98 for each. 
I paid 50 cents each. 
I thought that was a great deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity