Friday, March 5, 2021

Freebie Friday

This week's Freebie Friday is a special one. No - I am getting no benefit from sharing the information in this blog - that is NOT what my blog is about! This is just a great company that I have done business with recently and I felt like they went above and beyond and I wanted to share a bit of the information with you just in case you have ever been interested in this type of thing. 

So a couple of months ago, I was watching a youtube video where a gardener shared about her GreenStalk vertical planters. I thought the concept was awesome and was able to catch a sale on them and order 2 of the original ones - I choose the terra cotta for those. Once I got the order I realized that the company sent a free thing of bush green beans for each planter and several great stickers as well!! I love the stickers!!!  

Then came Valentine's Day and we were stuck at home because of the weather conditions and at that point had NO idea of when we would be getting out- and my sweet husband suggested I order some of the "leaf" planters - he knew I had had my eyes on getting some of them sometime. 

This company is awesome - no only do they send free seeds and stickers - but you get your order pretty quickly. I would say about a week or so- I think that is amazing considering we had to wait months for something my husband ordered. 

Here is a link that you can go check them out. There is plenty of information on the site. Fyi- I only bought the planters - no accessories with them, although there are other things you can buy. 

 GreenStalk vertical planters 


Just wanted to include a photo so you could see the planters. Yes - the wind blew my windmill over and a couple of the anchors are missing so I am waiting till I can find them before I set it up - don't want it to fall on anything and damage it. 

I am happy that my oregano made it through the frigid temps. I am hoping that my parsley, rosemary and sage did as well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity