Monday, March 29, 2021

Hit a Snag

 So I have a whole lot of stuff going on around here. There is a lot of things to do to get ready for my garden. I have my little plants growing so nicely and some are almost ready to be planted. A few others will be graduating to a larger solo cup - probably tomorrow. 

As I have been working - I have had a few little surprises around here and I can't wait to share them with you, but for some reason when I send my photos to my email address - to get access to them for my blog - I am not able to open the photos. So I will have to have my husband help me with that. Not sure when that will happen. So it looks like I will be taking a few days off. I do have a great sermon to share with you. And hopefully I can get somethings for my Freebie Friday and Best Deal posts, we shall see. 

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. See you soon. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity