Friday, March 12, 2021

Freebie Friday

This week's Freebie Friday has a variety of things. First I will share a couple of things that I pulled out of the free box at the thrift store this week. 

I thought maybe my 2 granddaughters would enjoy making some clothespin dolls. I will be looking for the clothes pins and see what all supplies we can gather for them to be creative! And if they are not interested ... nothing lost since the book was FREE!! 

This next little book was something I thought would be interesting to have. It says "The U.S. Constitution and Fascinating Facts About It" I might just have to share some of these facts in a series. In a world where I constitutions seems to be being destroyed it will be interesting to learn more about it and about our founding fathers. Stay tuned. 

So Wednesday morning I had to be at my son's house at 5am so that our daughter-in-law could get to work. After my son got home and after we visited a bit- I headed to HEB. First I decided to top off my gas tank. My son had said that the prices of gas at another gas station had jumped almost 20 cents over night. The gas price was $2.39 when I got gas- several hours later I checked Gas Buddy and found out that the gas price had jumped to $2.57. I am SO glad that I decided to fill up. So just in case gas prices have not jumped up again in your area- you may want to fill up. By the way - I would love to hear what state you live in and what your current gas prices are. As you know I live in Texas. 

While I was shopping - I found a great deal! Now I don't usually buy bread flour but this deal was too good to pass up. So if you bought this #5 pound  bag of bread flour - which costs $2.98 ....

You would get this 16 ounce thing of yeast!!! 
And as you all know that last year about this time we went through a period of time where you could not find yeast at the stores! Now - I was good because I always have at least a 4 ounce thing of yeast in my fridge. I was SO thankful that I had that yeast and I have made the decision to make sure I have a little more stashed away. Things are so uncertain at this time so it is best to be prepared.  

Well that is all for my freebie Friday post. Free is my favorite price and I love sharing what ever blessings that I have had. 

Please leave a comment about your gas prices. I would sure love to hear what the prices are where you live. :O) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity