Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I Could Wear That!

Well lucky for me - this photo was something I had shared on Facebook so was able to get it for this post. :o)

So I am not really the tee-shirt wearing girl, but when I saw this on an advertisement on Facebook - I thought I might just have to get me one of those! 
"Legalize Freedom" 

Over the last year we have truly lost a whole lot of freedoms. Some have tried to argue with me that we have not, but that doesn't make them right. 

The sad thing is that we are headed in the wrong direction- the direction of losing freedoms that many of us have taken for granted. We need to to remember this when we can own a Bible and read it, when we can worship with our fellow believers. This may not always be the case. Sad but true. 
(photo from an advertisement on Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity