Thursday, March 11, 2021

Just a Taste

 Last night I had a dream in which someone said to me, "I love you completely ." What a wonderful feeling to be completely loved. When I woke up and was thinking about it, I realized that it would have to be Jesus saying this to me, because in our sinful world it is hard to find that kind of love.

You know how wonderful it feels when you first fall in love, you know before the pet peeves are apparent and all. Well a couple of months ago I was inspired by the thought that the new love experience is just a taste of what it will be like when we get to heaven. Just to know we are there with the One who loves us best!! 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity