Monday, March 15, 2021

I think my husband enjoyed his breakfast this week!

 Years ago when I worked for my Mother-in-law at her bakery - she would make kolaches. We made a special dough and we would roll the pieces of dough big enough to fit the little link in the middle- some of them we would add cheese. Then we would roll them up nice and tight so that the cheese wouldn't leak out. Well last week we had some crescent rolls in the fridge that needed to get used up so I decided to use some of our hot dogs and make up some kolaches. And I think they turned out pretty good. My husband has taken  a couple to work each day for his breakfast. Anyway I thought it was a pretty good idea and wanted to share what new thing I tried this week. Enjoy! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity