Friday, March 26, 2021

Freebie Friday!

I am kind of glad that I did not get a post done last week because this week has been very busy and so it was nice to have something to post about for Freebie Friday. 

 Last week I went to my favorite little thrift store nearby and in their free box out front I found this cut jar/piggy bank. It is 9 inches tall. You can see where the money goes in there at the right side of the jar. It originally came with a large cork in the top of it. Sadly, the cork was not with it when I got it. But it is still a very useful jar and cute as well. 

This jar was from the Crock Shop in Santa Ana, CA. The stamp on the bottom of my jar is about totally gone- but when I looked these up on Ebay - I saw a bottom stamp that was still showing up on one of the jars- and I could tell it was what had been on mine. You can find all sorts of cool things from the Crock Shop - on Ebay. Even a few of these Tax Money jars. There is one "Thyme for Saving" jar that I think is really cute. 

Anyway - that is it for our Freebie Friday post. I hope you all are doing well and thriving! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity