Thursday, March 4, 2021

A Learning Experience

 The weather here and Texas has been gorgeous lately and we have been getting out and working towards getting things done around here. There is a long list to be sure! An important thing that needed to get done was to get a fence up to fence off the garden part of our yard. This is to keep the chickens out of the garden. They will be allowed to be in that area during the parts of the year that there is no garden going but for now - it is time to get them out of my garden so I can get stuff planted out there. 

I finally got some seeds planted and growing in my sunroom for now. I am really late on getting some of them planted but I have high hopes for them to do well. If not - plan b will be to buy plants and use them this year and continue to work towards being able to start seed and grow my own plants. 

I am learning that gardening is a learning experience. You don't know everything automatically. You have to do in order to learn. And you have to go into it with the idea that you may fail- but you can not give up. Each "failure" is just opportunities to learn new things. And I am happy to be on this journey. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity