Tuesday, August 13, 2019

It Was Okay


Sometimes the things in life seem to overwhelm us. Last week I found myself in that exact situation. I was so discouraged about life. There were several very painful things going on and I just didn't know if I wanted to go on. I was to the point of wanting to give up on everything. I am so glad that I prayed about it and found a quilting project to work on - because that helped distract me and helped me rest- not trying to figure out my problems - not trying to solve them - just working on my quilt block. And then I took a little time to catch up on a favorite TV show - Grantchester. It felt good to take some down time. It think we all need some from time to time. And what is amazing is that it gave me time to process somethings going on -the things I shared last week. And I felt like I was able to move forward- even to Joy. It was amazing. Sometimes we need to step back and just regroup. It doesn't mean we have given up or quit - it just means we need some down time. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity