Monday, August 12, 2019

I Feel the Joy!

After I wrote the blog post "He IS More Than Capable" I ran across this great song on Facebook. I listened to it and enjoyed it. This was a day at home, the first one in a really long time. I had made bread in the morning before it got too hot out. I was able to figure out something I had been doing wrong with my bread and it actually turned out great except for the fact that when I was pulling the towel off that had been draped over the loaves - it pulled on one of the loaves and caused it to actually fall over the side - can you tell?
I cut off the part that went over - it actually went all the way to almost touching the rack in the oven. I was so thankful that it all came out of the bread pan smoothly. I just cut that section off and used it for something else. I have sliced this bread and it is delicious!! Plus I know what I did wrong and I know what to do next time do get great bread!! What a bonus!

This day was also a day that I worked on some blog posts - it was actually the very first day in over a month that I had been able to stay home all day long and I took advantage of it. Cleaning bathrooms was part of my day and what was so surprising is that as I was cleaning the bathroom - I realized how very joyful I felt! The first time in quite some time that I had felt joy like this! God was working in my life. Nothing had changed really other than my attitude. No more feeling sorry for myself. No more feeling frustrated. I felt joyful! I realize that things may pop up and I may feel some of those feelings again - but I now know what I can do about them. Instead of wallowing in them - I can give that burden back to God and trust that He is taking care of all of that. And know that He is healing my heart day by day. How about you listen to the song and see if it may bring some joy to your day as well?! :O)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity