Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Just Another Triple Day

Yesterday was our 10th day of triple temperature days. And today and tomorrow we will probably be in the same boat. 
The beginning of summer I had thought that we might have a mild summer - but I was wrong.

This morning I needed to make a batch of cookies for someone having surgery tomorrow. So since my house would be heated up - I decided to make up a batch of Rosemary/Olive Bread as well. It felt good to get that stuff done. Of course - here in Texas when you have to bake - you better get up early and bake while it is cool so that your house doesn't struggle so much to stay cool in these triple digit temps. So that is what I did. Early morning or evenings is when you do your yard work or gardening as well. I am So looking forward to Fall!

This time of year is when I spray this around my house. It helps me hold on a little longer.
I am seriously considering pulling out my Fall Deco box and start decorating the house for fall! Maybe that would get it here faster. I could try! lol :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar