Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Healthy Tidbits

I have found a great resource for some great programs. These programs are aired on 3abn - but unless you have Dish Network - you probably don't get 3abn. On Dish Network 3ABN is on channel 9393. This program is called Optimize 4 Life, a lot of great information in a 30 minute program. This is the very first program they had ~"Preparing to Optimize for Life"
I hope that this information will help you on your journey towards better health. Come back next week when I will share another great video- if you don't want wait you can always go to youtube and see what you can find. :O)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity