Saturday, August 3, 2019

been busy, how about you?

My granddaughter went home on Wednesday evening and ever since then I have been so very busy! I have actually gotten a few minutes here and there and have written up a couple of blog posts but it might be another day or so before I can get them written up. Just for a teaser here are the titles of the blog posts I have written so far:

  • She was the sermon 
  • Words unspoken 

I am so excited that we are getting a great little rain shower right now!! They are such a blessing to us during this hot summer! Looking at our up coming forecast there are quite a few triple digit temps
... Ugh I do love Texas but our hot summers ~ not so much. Hope you all are staying cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity