Friday, May 27, 2016

Allowing God to build our characters along the route to heaven

I have been so very busy this week - so I decided to share this great quote from the book that I finished reading this week. The book is called "Spiritfruit~ God's Buffet of Christian Graces" by Cecilia M. Watson. It was a great book. If anyone has any problems reading this - I can and will type it out if you will let me know. Just really busy right now. Well I just don't have a lot of time right now.

Hoping to be able to share why I have been so busy lately - it involves quilting. Talk with you soon. Have a great week end! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories