Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today... Guidance


...He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Guidance

The steps of a good Man are
ordered by the Lord; and he
 delighteth in his way.
Psalm 37:23
 
I will instruct thee and teach
thee in the way which thou shalt
go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:8
 
They word is a lamp unto my
feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105
 
Then sake Jesus...saying, I
am the light of the world; he that
followeth me shall not walk in
darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12
 
And thine ears shall hear a word
behind thee, saying, This is the
way, walk ye in it, when ye turn
to the right hand, and when ye
turn to the left.
Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)