Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today.... Strength

He restoreth my soul...

Strength

 

"The Lord is my strenght and my shield; my
 heart trusted in him,
And I am helped; therefor my
heart greatly rejoiceth; and with
 my song will I praise Him."
Psalm 28:7
 
"...in quietness and in confidence
 shall be your strength:..."  
Isaiah 30:15
 
"...be strong in the Lord and in
the power of his might. Put on
the whole armour of God, that
ye may be able to stand against
 the wiles of the devil."
Ephesians 6:10,11
 
"...for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10
 
"Now I know that the Lord saveth
 His anointed; He will hear him
 from His holy heavens with the
saving strength of His right hand."
Psalm 20:6
 
"But they that wait upon the Lord
 shall renew their strength; they
 shall mount up with winds as
 eagles; they shall run, and not be
 weary; and they shall walk, and
 not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)