Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Twenty-Third Psalm For Today ~ Peace

...he leadeth me beside the still waters.


Peace


Thou wilt keep him in perfect
peace, whose mind is stayed on
thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3
 
Come unto me, all ye that labour
and are heavy laden, and I will
give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love,
joy, peace,...
Galatians 5:22
 
Be careful for nothing; but in
everything by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known
unto God. And the peace of God,
which passeth all understanding, shall
keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6,7
 
Now the God of hope fill you
with all joy and peace in
 believing, that ye may abound
 in hope, through the power
 of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 15:13
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories