Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Skip the Detergent....

Please *SHARE* this post so you can *SAVE* it to your page!
RECHARGE YOUR TOWELS

Over time, towels build up detergent and fabric softener, leaving them unable to absorb as much water and smelling funky. Recharge them by washing them once with hot water and one cup vinegar, then a second time with hot water and half cup baking soda. This strips the residue and leaves them fresh and able to absorb more water again. Works like a charm!

COPY AND PASTE THIS AND PASS IT ON!!! Join us for healthy recipes, weight loss support, tips 'n tricks, DIY, and some FUN >https://www.facebook.com/groups/LosingItWithTrisha/



This was something floating around Facebook today.
 And I gave it a try this morning.
Looking forward to see how they do - I really think they will work better
 if not - I will let you guys know.
 
Hope everyone has a great day! :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)