Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bible Marking...series..The Judgement

If you are new to this series - scroll down to the end of this post to get an explanation of how I use this method for Bible Marking.

Today's lesson is: The Judgement- J- Acts 17:30-31



30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
J- Ecc. 3:17

17 I said in my heart, "God shall judge the righteous and the wicked, For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work." J- Ecc. 12:14

14 For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil.  J- Dan. 7:9-10

    "I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment was white as snow, And the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was a fiery flame, Its wheels a burning fire; 10 A fiery stream issued And came forth from before Him. A thousand thousands ministered to Him; Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him. The court was seated, And the books were opened.  J- Rev. 3:5

5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. 
J- Rev. 20:12 
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.   
 J- Rev. 22:12

    "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.  J- Matt. 25:25

And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have
what is yours.'  J- vs. 41

41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 
J-END


***********************************
I wanted to share a link to a website that has some amazing Bible Studies. Some of which will expound more on some of these Bible Marking lessons we have had. Click Here to check out the Amazing Facts Bible Studies. These also are available in different languages.

Also Here is a link to some free books to read. I have not read them all but I have been blessed by the ones I have read. I hope you are as well.


********************************
As you can tell, I have decided to go in a different order than how my teacher presented these topics.

Before we begin, I would like to be sure and say up front- on all of these markings- I am not claiming that these are all of the verses for the topics. This is just a basic beginning point at studying a topic. I hope you all will enjoy them all. 

Things you will need for Bible Marking:

*Bible
*colored pencils
*pencil- I recommend a good #2 pencil- these are getting harder and harder to find.
*pen- optional - I like to use a pen to write information on a paper in the back of my Bible.
*ruler or bookmark- you will use this to underline the verses.

Now you are ready to go!

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories