Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Still Here

Just checking in for a minute. Today is the last day of the month, so that means that our sweet granddaughter will be going back to her mothers this evening. My son dropped her off at 7am. Normally she goes back to sleep but not today. Nope- she stayed up - it will be a long day. But we are going to take advantage of the cooler weather this morning and play outside for a while. I should be back to regularly postings soon. I have really tried to keep up the basic posts, but have a lot of new ideas that I want to post about- just have not had the time to sit down and write them out or work on some others that will take some time.
We will sure miss SweetPea, but it will be nice to get a little bit of a break. It has been a busy month- and I have had to let a few things go but I will begin to work on getting caught up tomorrow. For today - it's time to spend with a sweet girl.
Please be praying for my son, my husband and I- when SweetPea is with her mother - the mother is not very good at communicating with us so we have no idea how she is doing or anything. It is hard on us - to spend a whole month knowing how and what she is doing and then it will come to an abrupt stop. Thanks :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)