Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Learning From Bubbles

Today while playing outside with my sweet granddaughter, I learned an important lesson and I wanted to share it with you all.

We were playing bubbles. I was blowing bubbles and she was running after them. It seemed as though she was getting fixated on a certain bubble or just big bubbles, meanwhile many smaller bubbles were floating right past her.

That is when I started thinking, How many times do I do that? How many times do I focus so much on one thing that I think I want that I miss out on so many blessing floating right by me. I think we all can fall into this trap and when we do - we miss out on so many joyful experiences.

Praising God for all the blessings great and small! Together they add so much joy to my life. Thank you Jesus for loving us so much and bestowing blessings on each and every one of us.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision