Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Little More Added to the Plate...

Good Morning. Well it looks like most of the rain has moved out of here. I still can't complain since we had about 2 days of off and on raining and temps SO much lower than they usually are for this time of year. It has been so refreshing. And I am sure my yard feels the same way. Of course, now when it dries up I will certainly need to mow. There were areas in our yard that were getting tall enough that I was already planning on trying to mow on Sunday since SweetPea would be with her Mom and I would have a chance to get the mowing done. But Praise the Lord- I woke up to rain!!

As I have said many times, this month has been a busy one. Taking care of a wee one - when one is not used to it - can be a job. It has been fun mostly and actually it seems we both are getting more and more used to it. But now - something else has been added to the mix. Yep my husband has a torn Meniscus and will be having surgery on Friday. We don't know what time yet - we just know that it will be Friday. Last Monday his knee REALLY started to hurt him and so we figured we better get him to the Dr. - which was a great idea. The Dr had him go get xrays and an MRI that day. And sure enough he needs surgery. Friday is my longest day to take care of SweetPea. We are hoping that we can have my Mom take care of SweetPea for a few hours while he has the outpatient surgery and then pick up her on the way back through. If nothing else, I could have my Mom bring her to the hospital if my Mom starts getting tired. Anyway - we will work it out - one way or another. SweetPea is really a good girl - I just think it would be stressful to have her at the hospital with me the entire time.

Anyway I would sure appreciate you all keeping him in your prayers. That the surgery can go smoothly and that he can have a good recovery. And that we both can have peace during these couple of days till and on Friday. I really appreciate it. Thanks. May God bless each of you in a special way today - and every day! :o) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! I am so sorry about Jason's knee! Will be praying for his complete recovery--and for you as you take care of everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa! I am so sorry about Jason's knee! Will be praying for his complete recovery--and for you as you take care of everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision