Thursday, May 16, 2013

What a Promise...

     For I am persuaded , that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present , nor things to come , 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.   
Romans 8:38-39

Goodness- we have had a rocky evening- writing this Wednesday evening. Tornados in the area - at one point one was headed in one direction and then it made a turn that would have taken it up to the area that we live- but praising God that this tornado lost its strength and dissipated. Lots of rain, strong winds and some marble sized hail. Things have calmed down now. Think we will be able to get some sleep. We really needed the rain. We still have pretty big cracks in our yard.
I am so glad that I spent a good amount of time this morning working in the yard. My son and I cut down a dead tree - not a huge one but a pretty decent sized one. Cut down branches in trees that were hanging down too far. And cut down small trees and such around our bigger trees to clean up that area. Lots of outside work done. I will check in again Thursday afternoon and up date you on the happenings around here. And a cute story about my squirrel :O)  

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories