Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh Happy Day!!

Last night we FINALLY got to see our sweet granddaughter! I am sorry that this photo is not very clear- there is not a whole lot of light at my Mom's house in the living room. And then I am also having a big problem with this computer - with photos - so that is why it is so big and I could not even get it to change sizes because of the way I had to get the photo here. But I figured a not so great quality photo - only in it being grainy - cause to me this photo is priceless- even in the shape it is! Here is a sweet moment.
My granddaughter was happy to see us all. She was as sweet as ever and smart as can be. I was very impressed! At one point a photo was being taken of our family - and when SweetPea(nickname for granddaughter) looked at the photo on the camera - she said "My Family" what a precious moment that was. We had been afraid that since it had been SO long since we had seen her (6months) that she might not remember us or realize our relationship. But Praise be to God- He preserved the love that she had for us!
 


2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision