Thursday, May 23, 2013

Prayers Needed Again

Just wanted to touch base to ask for some prayers for my family. On April 29th my son's divorce was finalized. Well since they spent the morning going back and forth on the agreement of the divorce- they were not required to sign the papers that day. The next day when the divorce papers were written up - my son went and signed the papers. But his ex still has not signed. In fact, now she is wanting to add some things to the papers. Scott's lawyer is setting up a court date to have her before the judge to find out why she has not signed the papers yet.
So we were already a bit stressed about that - BUT......

When the divorce was finalized - Lauri had put in the papers that my Mother supervise the visits for the first month. Well my Mom is not feeling good. She is having pain in her lungs when she breaths - thinks it is plurasy. Anyway so she was not going to be able to supervise the 2 hour visit today. Well Scott had a friend of his go with him. Anyway so we were hoping that his would not be a problem. Well after she picked up Sweetpea - she started texting my son asking if my Mom had been at our house when Sweetpea was there, He said no - explained about her being sick and that was the reason why his friend had come along for the visit. Anyway she was not happy and is now talking about calling her lawyer first thing in the morning. So she is going to go after my son for being in contempt of court. We do not have money for going to court again. My son still needs a job- another thing to please be praying about. Goodness - it is stressful and I do not like all of this drama. I really do not like drama and I don't like that it is just plaguing our family so much lately.
Anyway I just wanted to ask you all -wonderful prayer warriors out there to please be praying about this for my family. I will update you whenever there is any conclusion to this.

3 comments:

  1. Lifting your dear family up in prayer sweet friend, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Strength for the family that all this will settle on good terms for the children's sake.
    Praying for strength for you as well, I am sure it if very stressful for you,and Praying for your Momma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies - it really means a lot! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking