Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Good News

About a week ago I had my blood draw and tested. Well today I got the results back. And I am excited to report that I had some significantly changes in a few of the numbers. Now you have to keep in mind that I had not had my blood tested since 2009 - so some of the before numbers could have actually been higher or lower.
Total Cholesterol -241 ---- now- 246
HDL- 37 ----- now 49 _Wow! I have always had a low number in this area -happy it is up.
LDL - 170 ---now- 173
trigl. - 169 ---now 118 - a major drop! yay!
My iron was bit low so I will be taking iron for a while. This is not new to me, when I was younger I had some problems.
Everything else looks good. I was thrilled. I will be going back in 6 months to have some more blood work done. I am hoping to see some more improvements. I am so glad that I have made the changes in my diet and lifestyle and to see the improvements is great!
Hoping you all are doing good! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision