Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Big Job and Busy Week

Here is probably going to be the most challenging area of my yard. This is a corner in our yard. And the trees come out quite a ways and probably the mot challenging thing of this area is poison ivy. Last year I was introduced to:


This is great stuff. I have sprayed this stuff on to the poison ivy that was out front of the trees. And it has all died. yay! I will be waiting till Fall probably before I really tackle this area - so that I can get in here without getting poison ivy. I can not wait to show the after photos - once I am done. I have been so pleased with the out come of alot of other areas in my yard.

It has continued to be hot around here. My temperature thing says that it is 102.4 right now - 5:40pm. That is so sad. I am fixing to get off of here and go turn the water on and run it into my "creek bed" for my chickens. I think I might work in my sewing room this evening. The rest of the week will be stressful because my MIL is having a procedure tomorrow which will mean that I have to cover for her on the grill - 10:30am - 2:30pm and then I will also have to take care of the bookwork for the store. And may have some other extra stuff to do. Right now we are waiting to find out what time it will be. I may have to take her the hospital. Just don't know yet. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are breaking down a huge task into smaller goals--and then accomplishing them! Gives me inspiration to do the same. It was because of YOU that I made a "summer to do list," and bit by bit I am making progress here and there on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories