Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm still here..

No....I have not fallen off the face of the earth. It has just been a busy week - with a lot of Dr. appointments and then several other things that just popped up in the mix.

It has been very hot here in Texas this past week - or so- like in the hundreds already. And that is very sad. Last year it did not even hit 100's till mid to late July. So we are really in for it this year. Or maybe ... just maybe we will get the hot out of the way and then go right into Spring. Not. Not in Texas anyways. It has been so hot that this morning when I went to let my chickens out and feed them - I found one of my easter egg chickens dead on the roost. That broke my heart. I hate to lose my girls. I will have to be more vigilant and make sure I get out there every day and run some water in the creek bed so that they are encouraged to drink more water. Yesterday I was busy with something else - and I did not get to doing that and feel a bit guilty -that maybe if I had have made sure I did that, I probably would not have lost her.

I will really try to get on here later this afternoon and write a post. There have been some things on my heart lately and I am praying about whether to share them or not.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you--and for whatever is pressing on your heart. Jesus knows.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision