Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Work Done in My Yard

This morning, I got out and got to work on an area of my yard that has been long neglected. As I cut down the branches, come of which came almost down to touch the ground, my chickens thought that they would help. They loved getting down under the pile of branches and hunting around.
Here is the finished product. I left a small pile of branches for them to play in for a while. I did go pick up the other pile that I had left from the last job that I had in the chicken pen. There is a tree up close to the chicken run that I have not decide if I am going to cut it down or not. I want to find out what kind of tree it is first,then I will decide.


Oh and a couple of the branches are in the chicken run - I will get them later as well. I got some of the trees that were growing up by the fence cut down too. Some of those had thorns.

Speaking of that, I drive down the road and see all sorts of pretty trees - you know the kinds with white or pink buds growing up by the road. Well I am wondering when these miscellaneous trees start growing in my yard - why can't they be those pretty trees instead of the ones with thorns?

Well I spent a few minutes walking around the yard and looking at what all jobs that I needed to are and making a mental note. Then I spent some time just relaxing on my back porch and enjoying my accomplishments.


Well I hope you all have a great day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)