Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite Things

So I have had several pretty serious posts - so now I think it is time "My Favorite Thing." So here we go - I shared this with you all about a year ago when I first got it - my Black and Decker GrassHog - I LOVE it!! If you click Here you can learn a lot more about it.

This is my favorite yard tool. It is so easy to operate. Easily starts right up. Let me tell you - I have been making sure that both of my batteries are charged and I have spent hours - weed eating. And my yard is showing the difference. It was well worth the money spent. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories