Saturday, March 13, 2010

A beautiful day..



Today has been such a beautiful day! The sun has been shining and the tempatures have been in the upper 60's. These are the type days that really make me love living here in Texas. I was able to go on a walk with my Mom and that was really nice. I really needed the exercise, fresh air and sunshine.

Tomorrow will be the big day for my Chickies. We will be putting up the fencing so that they can have a much bigger area in which to enjoy life. The last two days we have gotten 5 eggs a day. Oh and we got our first full sized egg yesterday and when I cracked it this morning - I found a double yoke inside! I wonder what causes it to do that - anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking