Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Springs Here!


Today I pulled my winter clothes down out of the closet. I folded them up and packed them into a couple of boxes. I am making room for my spring and summer clothes. I really do not like wearing long sleeved shirts so I really love this time of year. I am hoping I can find my box of summer clothes. I will probably wait till later this week to get them out.
I have also spent some time today working on my clothes that needed to be ironed. I really do not wear a lot of things that have to be ironed but with the couple that I have along the shirts that Jason and Nick wear to church, I end up with a few items to iron ever so often. Since the iron was hot I decided to cut out my pieces for BOM, which is Block of the Month. One of the local Quilting Stores in my area does a Block of the Month each month - on the first week end of the month. It is based on the first Saturday. But I am so thankful that she also has some classes on the Friday morning before that first Saturday. The very first month you pay $6.00 and each month you are given a plastic baggie of directions and several pieces of fabric to use to make the block for that month. If you make the block and bring it in to each class - you get the next kit free, which is awesome! This is the way that I have learned to quilt. A couple of my friends were going to the BOM and invited me to go. I have gone ever since then and I love it. The above photo is the block I will make this month. Bye :o )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision