Monday, December 14, 2020

This and That of This Week

 I just wanted to check in and say hello! This week will be a busy one for me.

 I have 2 therapy appointments to take my Mother in Law to this week. Driving to downtown of a large city nearby - about a 30-40 minutes away depending on traffic. Parking in a parking garage. Parking in a parking garage is not my favorite thing to do. It doesn't help that they are doing a lot of construction in the area around the hospital.

 One day this week I will have to be at my son's house at 5 am- and this time I will need to have had my shower and be already for the day since I will be watching the boys that day so my son can sleep- since he works the night shift. It will be a long day for sure and I will have to wake up pretty early. I can see that it will be a great evening for a nice Hallmark Christmas movie and early to bed. 

I have a hair cut this week and this will be the first visit since the lady who cuts my hair has moved to a new location. It will be interesting to see the new place. Thankfully she is a bit closer to me now. 

Friday our oldest son will get her daughter for the first part of Christmas vacation. It will be nice for him to have her. It will be nice to get to see her more. I will need to make up Sugar cookies this week because my husband and I bought some 3 packs of icing bottles for each family and have dehydrated some marshmallows  and added some hot cocoa for each family to have a nice little activities with the kids. Of making and decorating cookies and having hot cocoa- each family have been making hot cocoa bombs - so they can use the cocoa and marshmallows in their bombs. I would love to try a bomb but don't want to go to all the trouble to make them. 

Well those are the highlights of the week, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar