Friday, December 11, 2020

My Own Little Cottage Double...

 I have been so very lucky to find blackberries and raspberries on sale for about a dollar a pound. And I knew that was just the time that I needed to get busy making some jam. I was so very happy with how it turned out. It was a great consistency. 



Have you seen these little cottage doubles at the store? 

I have loved these for quite some time - long ago they were about 80 cents a container and I still thought that was kind of high. And then the price went up, like most everything has and has been running about $1.06 or so. It ended up being a treat that I would buy just ever so often, but once I made my own preserves/jam and the consistency was so nice - I knew it would work to make my own little cottage doubles. 

Yummy! What a great way to save money. I am able to buy the lowfat cottage cheese and add my own jam to it! Just one more great way to save money and still enjoy the delicious little treats of life.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar