Thursday, December 10, 2020

Surprise...I have been busy, Have you been?

 I know I keep saying this but I do intend to get back to having regular posts. I might have to do just every other day or just several times a week until I can get to more regular posting. Things have been busy. A year ago we had one granddaughter and now we basically have 4. And having more means more activates and babysitting and such. Along with that my Mother in law has been in therapy for Lymphedema. and that has required at least 2 -and then sometimes 3 appt a week when she had an extra appointment here and there. 

There has been great sales at Aldi's on Raspberries and Blackberries and I have made up a couple of batches of blackberry and raspberry preserves. Did you know that jelly is when just the juice of the fruit is used and preserves or jam are when the whole fruit is used? I didn't know this until 2015 when my husband and I made our first batch of jam/preserves. I have been very happy with my raspberry and blackberry jam! And I figured out a great treat and a way to save money at the same time. I will be sharing about this -tomorrow so come back by. 

Well I hope that you all are dealing with life good and staying well. :O) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity