Thursday, December 31, 2020

Good Bye 2020 and Hello 2021

 So again - I have a few minutes but really not the time to type out a real post, but I wanted to come on here and let you know that starting Sabbath I should have posts ready to put up. It is a dreary, cold, and rainy day today. The perfect weather to stay inside and get stuff done. This is a blessing to me because this week has been so busy and the week is not even over yet.

We have a family get together tomorrow. My Mother in law decided that at her age there is never a guarantee that she will be around next year and wants to see her family and have a get together. So that will be tomorrow. Then on Sabbath - it is my husbands birthday so we will be celebrating him. We have 2 more family members birthdays coming up in a couple of weeks.

Things should slow down just a bit for at least a couple of weeks. Especially since my MIL had her last therapy appointment this week. YAY! I was so happy to see that trip come to an end. God blessed us and helped it be a mostly positive experience, but I am still very happy NOT to have to go to that hospital for a while now. 

Hope you all are doing well and have a blessed and healthy New Year! May God bless each of you in a special way in the upcoming year and draw you closer to him.  :O) 

Edited to say - that I was able to find a few minutes to get a few posts put up. Not really my bigger posts but at least now I should be more regular with posts. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity