Sunday, December 13, 2020

Best Deal X2

So today's best deal are cookbooks! I was SO thrilled to find these great cookbooks. The Eat To Live Cookbook by Dr Joel Furhman. I have actually wanted this cookbook for quite some time. He has an Eat To Live book that has a few recipes in the back but I wanted to check out the cookbook - and thankfully I found it. It is a hard cover and I paid $2.00 for it. 


 And this The Total Vegetarian Cookbook looks like it will be an excellent cookbook! I have already gone through the cookbook and have sticky notes pinpointing the main recipes that I want to try soon. There are quite a few of them! I love great cookbooks. This one was $1.50! I think they were both great deals!! 

Have you found any great deals lately? I would love to hear about it! :O)  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your son is better. Hoping the rest will do them both a lot of good. Hoping you stay sane with both of them being home for so long...lol :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar