Wednesday, December 30, 2020

 I have not forgotten about my blog, in fact I have already written up about 5 or 6 posts in a spiral. I just have not had a chance to get them typed up here. I have been much more busy this week than I had anticipated. I ended up taking care of our 5 year old grandson on Monday and Tuesday and he can be a handful. But thankfully I was able to get quite a bit of work out in the yard done- work that I had not planned on doing this week but he loves to play outside so this was one of the best ways to keep him busy. I can't wait to get on here and get back to blogging, but sadly today I have to make what I hope is the last trip to the downtown hospital for a long time! 

I hope you all are doing well. I will start posting as soon as I can! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar