Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Overwhelmed with Loving Gratitude

I may have shared these quotes before but as I was scrolling through my Facebook memories I come across some great quotes that I have shared there and I don't know if I have shared them here or not. So I will just be sharing some along the way. This blessed me the first time I read it and it blessed me this time as well. I hope it blesses you as well. :O) 

 “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven

 and the first earth had passed away.....” Revelation 21:1

The fire that consumes the wicked purifies the earth. Every trace of the curse is swept away. There’s no eternally-burning hell to keep before the ransom the fearful consequences of sin. Only one reminder of sin will remain forever. Jesus will always bear the marks of his crucifixion. The scars on His wounded head, on His side, and on His hands and feet are the only traces of the cruel work at sin. Does that mean we’ll see those scars forever? Apparently yes. And each time we do, we’ll be overwhelmed with loving gratitude. “
“The  Last Trolley Out” p.215

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity