Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hello :O)

 I am so sorry that I have been missing in action lately. So much going on around here. And trying to get things done. Husband spent some time in the hospital. Something cool was built and more canning has been done. Hopefully I will be able to update you soon and get some great posts up. Today I am online getting some business taken care of and planning to meet a friend at a Italian Restaurant for lunch or I would at least get one posted today.  

Hope you all are doing good. 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear that your son is sick. I am praying he is feeling better by now and that you and your husband stay well. I figure you already know about this but there are several great things for the immune system - Emergan C, Airborne, and Zicam. Emergan C stuff helped get me through Chemo without my blood levels ever getting too low. great stuff. Vit C, D3, zinc are all great for the immune system.
    God bless Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People seem to be so worried about themselves that they don't seem to be as caring of others. It is sad. I am sorry. Your son is lucky to have you and your husband. I am sure that you guys take great care of him! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar