Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

 Just dropping by to say Merry Christmas! Hoping you have all had a very Merry Christmas. Our day has been a quiet one - since we don't get to have our Christmas till tomorrow evening - so that all of our kids and grandkids can be here. 

You all may find this very hard to believe but I actually have a good list of things I want to write about and share with you all. 2020 has been a challenging year and I have not been in a very Christmasy mood this year and am just ready for a new year. It probably helps because I am down to just 1 more trip to the downtown hospital with my MIL. That has been challenging and it has eaten into my time to get things done. Anyway so with a new year coming up it has inspired me with a good list of posts. I am learning that I have to write down my ideas - because I will totally forget about the ideas once I have a chance to sit down at the computer. It is very frustrating to have a few minutes and not think of anything worth while to share. But I am some great ideas and I can't wait to be able to get the posts written up and posted. So please don't give up on me - I promise to have some great posts coming up. 


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy what you share! But please never feel bad if you don’t get time to post. Your blog needs to be a positive in your life, not something that causes stress!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity