Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Good Timing

It is a good thing that I was able to write up a few posts last week. My weekend was a roller coaster of emotions, a couple of times on the down swing. Was doing much better till I found out that it will be May 18th before the governor even considers opening up salons. And then once they open it will take a long time for beauticitions to get caught up so it could be another month before I get a hair cut. Then I came to check out my blog and realized I had posted about losing my hair today. I have thought quite a bit about losing m hair today. Especially since I am at a place of now my hair will get longer and longer and harder and harder to style. I just want to be pretty- is that too much to ask?  Any way it looks like I need to listen to my praise songs some more. Take a little extra time studying the Bible and ask God to show me clearly what He wants me to learn through all of this. And for Him to give me the strength to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Renee~ my day started rough but thankfully got better. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity