Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Dropping In For a Minute

Sorry I have not posted much. It's weird more and more things are falling off of my list of things that I can do but I have a whole lot of things around the house to do to keep me busy. We have had so much rain and it looks like rain could come back tomorrow sometime so I have spent a good amount of time the last couple of days working in my yard:mowing, weed eating, trimming branches from trees, weeding garden, putting out ant poison and so on and so forth. I will try to get on here and share some neat things with you as soon as I am able to. For now I am thankful to still have the freedom to work in my yard and such. Hope you all are doing well. Be safe. :O)

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time getting to your new site. Send link to email if you would like :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity